- Investigate solution to improve accuracy of AI/DL models
Research and implement algorithm related to object detection in AI/DL papers.
- REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally 2+ years of professional experience in machine learning/image processing/data analysis.
Ideally 1+ years of professional experience in deep learning and computer vision.
Strong skills in Python and deep learning frameworks: OpenCV, Numpy, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Jupyter, etc.
Strong skills in one of those object-oriented programming languages: C++, Java.
Experience in scientific paper reading and reimplementing.
Experience in work break down structure and task management.
Quick learner and ability to adopt changes.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Proficiency in English is a must
- JOIN US, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Training and Personal development
- Dynamic working environment, training and career growth opportunities;
- Knowledge-share environment work closely with experienced experts;
- Many opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Experienced new technologies, attractive projects with customers in the English and Japanese market;
- Join conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies.
- Effectiveness bonus based on project and performance;
- Salary review up to 2 times a year;
- 13th-month salary bonus.
- OTHER BENEFITS
- Working 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday. Weekly days-off: Saturday and Sunday;
- Taking part in social activities and receiving welfare by company regulation;
- Social insurance, health care, jobless insurance in accordance with Labor law;
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance.
- PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject format as follows: [AI]Candidate’s name_Date, Eg: [AI]NguyenVanA_2019.08.05
- Deadline: 25/11/2019
- - Priority test and interview for earlier applications.
- - Only contact with the candidates who meet our requirements
Job Description – AI Senior/Lead Engineer
Tuyển dụng Deadline: 25/11/2019