- Planning, analysis the requirements, coordinating the workforces, organization and deploying the projects.
- Be mainly responsible for the analysis; design the products, building the documents and some other documents of the project.
- Coordinating the processes of the project to assure that the project is running on rate of progress.
- Communicating with the client to deploy the project, support the client on project scope.
- Managing the project schedule, handling the requirements/unpredictable issues about project schedule, scope and workforce…
- Tracking, controlling the deploying of the project, collaborating with the related departments to ensure the quality and schedule of the project.
- Solving any complaints/questions from customers related to the projects.
- Be responsible for the success of the assigned project.
- Experienced with using project management tools such as: Jira, Redmine, MS Project, TFS…
- At least 2 years experience in project management, developing the solutions for the enterprises, organizations.
- Having thinking, self-research and problem solving skills; analyzing the requirements and giving the solutions.
- Quality and on-time oriented mindset; able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to manage team size of above 5 members.
- Ability to analyze and manage risks.
- Experience in government’s project management is an advantage
- Ability to communicate, present, discuss, and negotiate with clients directly.
- Priority for the candidates with the certifications of project management and international certifications about programming.
Probation: 1 – 2 months
What we offer:
- Dynamic working environment, training and career growth opportunities.
- Salary review up to 2 times a year.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Effectiveness bonus based on project and performance.
- Working 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday. Weekly days-off: Saturday and Sunday.
- Great chance to enhance your skills and competences via coaching and mentoring program.
- Opportunity to join the free English class with enthusiastic teacher and foreigner.
- Rest days (annual leaves, public holiday…) follow the current of the Labor law.
- Having many opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Taking part in the social activities and receiving welfare by company regulation.
- Social insurance, health care, jobless insurance in accordance with Labor law.
- Yearly company trip.
- Cover letter
- Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject format as follows: [PM]Candidate’s name_Date, Eg: [PM] NguyenVanA_2017.01.10
- Deadline: 15/03/2017
- Priority test and interview for earlier applications.
- Only contact with the candidates who meet our requirements